Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Space Teleportron

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Space Teleportron

Postby Cometfireato2 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:22 pm

me and this girl were running from a group of people. A machine built into the wall with two seprate* glass doors and was big enough for two individuals. We had to lay on our sides in the machine and the glass closed. There was a silence, and the place started shaking. We looked facing each other and smiled. I remember being teleported into space at what appeared to be light speed, could also see stars and shapes. Ultimately appearing into an alternate universe/dimension. I was standing outside in this world everything such as the clouds, sky, grass, and trees were purple. And there was a school on a hill in the distance. (The people that were chasing us also arrived into this world but seemed somewhat vexed and uncertain about where their location.)

I met the girl from this dream in real life some years later because seeing her made me recall this dream.

It is seemingly against some order of reality that she and I co-exist in this parallel universe for too long. But in an alternate universe we were close. Very hard to explain
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Space Teleportron

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:36 pm

eh ???

you met the woman from the dream .. some years later ???

when was the dream ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Cometfireato2 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

I posted on this forum a few years it's hard to go back through and find the exact likely because I didn't name it properly. Will see for accuracy purposes but am recreating the machine via unreal engine for to an extent the dream was vague
Cometfireato2
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm

oh .. that makes sense then ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion