Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Batman V Superman ..

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Batman V Superman ..

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:32 pm

Dream From April 6 '19:
seeing an advert based on the movie of batman verses superman.
the advert, is the australian conference version (like that of the west and east conferences in the nba).
both men, are standing in front of a wall of fire, or are standing just inside the fire.
they are facing each other, batman to my left, and superman to my right.
they aren't affected by the fire.
the actor, Henry Cavill, who played superman in the movie, jumps up, and out of the fire.
he turns his body, so that he floats on his back, before he lands back on his feet.
i do see him, looking down at him, when he floats on his back.

any questions .. comments or queries ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: Batman V Superman ..

Postby Batman » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm

... so what was I doing .... watching Superman just Kickback, while I am doing my Batty thing :neer: !!!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Batman V Superman ..

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:21 pm

:lol:

that'd be right ..
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion