Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Get married with a mermaid who falls in love with me.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Get married with a mermaid who falls in love with me.

Postby Alexandre Von harder » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:25 am

I have this dream tonight, I'm from Brazil and couldn’t find no help to solve this dream here . First I like to set things at the unusual background. I was walking in a unreal town, but I recognized familiar building elements, and I felt very comfortable walking there, seem like a regular town buildings created by my brain . At some point I stopped and stand facing a hided Muddy river that seems to finish in some sewer system or something like that.
Seems to me that I knew this place, and was searching a "portal like water vortex", But the water was to wild and I was very worried to jump right in, I just stand there and studying the waters. So this mermaid appears on the middle of the muddy water, facing me with serenity on her eyes. She’s said: I'll help you if you lose the spot. I don't want to cause you any harm". Perhaps to me that I already knew her, and I was conscious that she was capable of assuming some sort of a beast form, inside of my core i feel " I don't trust her, I can’t trust her, nobody trusts!" but even feeling that way I wanted so much to jump, so I jumped.
The waters was indeed to fast and wild but she helps me to reach the right spot and the both of us ended been transported to a new background, I was so ashamed of myself, I should not have been so suspicious 'bout her. Anyway the place was beauty, a gigantic clear water pool that surrounded a great square semi open space building with the access floor about 39 inches above the pool water level. I was glad there, the mermaid too. Short after our arise, I swim to the building and walk some stairs, the mermaid stayed at pool swimming to another point on the pool, isolated, (on the dream i was conscious that she was capable of walk on the dry land). Well when I get on the top stairs I found old pals, princesses, villains, pirates etc. they were all my dudes and seems that they enjoy hanging around together to party ( it makes no sense i know...). I'm still worried about the lonesome mermaid, and when i can't stop thinking of something i tend to include it on my talk (sometimes speak openly, sometimes disguise my deep felling and thoughts), this time i was confident so I told some princesses about what had happened (They were my besties) , well, I told them that I wish her (the mermaid) to join us there at the party, they smile and agreed. So the mermaid by the time was free to join us any time she wants, I've had created some sort of special bound with her, long after i needed to leave (where the hell i was going to? toilet? ), But I don’t capture the scene of going anywhere, instead i capture the scene that took place in my absence, The mermaid came close to a border of the building, and a group of three or four of my besties show up, they begin to talk to the mermaid, perhaps they knew her deepest secret feelings about me, "- he'll never correspond to your love, he already have someone to take care of his hearth" said the one who just happened to be at the time "the greatest bestie of all times", it was a shameful lie. I could see the sadness on the eyes of the one who loved me, that scene sliced my heart, why they do that? the hostile faces wearied by that gurls cause me chills and make me wonder" who is the real monster?" the poor mermaid answered with silence and a down head facing the water, taking distance from the border, while the princesses stand their ground facing her.
After my return I take notice that the mermaid was not on her usual place at the pool, and I couldn’t see her at the "party"(the "me on the dream was no wary of what happens as a character on a third person narrative), so i asked the girls where she goes, they answered with gesture of don't knowing anything. Sometime later i discovered what just happened when i was out. I got really, really mad with that, my face was red and my guilty "besties", they knew feel my disappointment and keep silence with fear and wild open eyes... I quickly turn my back and begun to run, I felt that time was too precious to waste fighting assholes... i hurried to find the mermaid, "she's disappeared!" I need to find her and tell her the truth. More I search, the more i felt that needed her by my side ... “I'll find her any where ." I swear to myself. After some time in my searching, actually she's ended up finding me, I fixed things, embraced her love, and give her my hearth. we return together to the pool, i was so glad that i propose marriage to her and her accepted. We fixed the date for that same day,(I'm very very wary to get marriage in real world, but i have done that so easily in a dream...) We married in the pool, she was astonishing and her white dress seems dry even when half of our bodies was covered by the clear calm waters. Everyone was there to celebrate (even the besties bitches) , I never felt so happy in my life (even in real life).

What's the mean of this dream?
Alexandre Von harder
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Get married with a mermaid who falls in love with me.

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:01 am

Alexandre Von harder wrote:I have this dream... "portal like water vortex", But the water was to wild and I was very worried to jump right in, ...

i was so glad that i propose marriage to her and her accepted. We fixed the date for that same day,
(I'm very very wary to get marriage in real world, but i have done that so easily in a dream...)
I never felt so happy in my life (even in real life).

What's the mean of this dream?

your troubled muddy water
is your fear of marriage...

The dream seems to be helping you picture... that it's not as bad as you think :dummy"
and follow your :heart: and jump in... take a leap... to find the happiness you're looking for

maybe you shouldn't let the slippery fish you are currently with... slip away

the dream says you pretty happy when you get to the tail-end :cabbagepatch:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Re: Get married with a mermaid who falls in love with me.

Postby Alexandre Von harder » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Thanks for your reply Naba-Daba-Doo! , this makes a lot of sense, looking to the events that took place on the day before my dream.
Alexandre Von harder
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion