Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Constantly being chased

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Constantly being chased

Postby hardcoreparkour » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:02 pm

I know dreams about being chased are common, but the frequency and consistency of these types of dreams have been bothering me as of late. On average, 4-5 times a month I will have a dream about being chased and while the pursuer and location changes each time the dreams usually follow the same story beats. I've had these dreams since childhood but they've gone from a once every few months/years to every single month multiple times. The dreams aren't really nightmares as I never feel strong fear in them or when I wake up but they usually include:

1. I am being chased by some sort of authority, it can vary from very silly like alien soldiers to something more serious like the actual police
2. I have increased capabilities, I run for hours in dream time and can dodge and weave with amazing skill
3. It is always on foot, there are absolutely no cars in these dreams. They aren't even parked along the roads or in driveways which I'm usually running through
4. I am never being chased with the intent to directly harm or kill, it is always me running to avoid capture
5. I usually get caught and can't fight back. I try to fight back but it is always ineffective against the pursuer/pursuers
6. The dream usually ends shortly after I get captured or starts to break up and aren't as clear

When I was younger these dreams were always nightmares and I always woke up panting and exhausted, now I find that I'm mostly annoyed, angry, or too focused trying to get away to be afraid. Getting captured especially makes me angry in the dream and I wake up with those lingering feelings unless the dream ends in a somewhat satisfactory way, but recently that has been happening less and less.
hardcoreparkour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Constantly being chased

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:49 pm

is there anything in your life .. that would prompt these dreams ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby VenusInChains » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:20 pm

What are you avoiding when you are awake?
Oh well
Whatever
Never mind
VenusInChains
Out Of This World
Out Of This World

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:57 am

If one dreamt he was running away means he will be forgiven or he will overcome the
enemy.
Because Moses dreamt he was running away from Pharaoh and later he overcame the
Pharaoh.

To run away if he didn't scream means happiness but if he screamed means a disaster
is on the way.

A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby hardcoreparkour » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:49 pm

aussie_musician wrote:is there anything in your life .. that would prompt these dreams ???

Oddly enough I am fairly content at the moment. I cannot think of anything off the top of my head which makes the dreams more concerning. I have done some thinking about what I could be avoiding while awake and most of it tends to be simple replies like class work and just general college activities. However, I am in no way avoiding my professors and always do my work at the end of the day so I just keep coming up with nothing that could cause them.
hardcoreparkour
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion