Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Airplanes falling and crashing

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Airplanes falling and crashing

Postby Harloha17 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:37 am

I always have dreams about planes falling from the sky and crashing. They are always close to me but not close enough to hurt me. Sometimes it's multiple planes and I can barely escape from getting hit by the debris flying through the air from the crash. My dream last night was just 1 plane, the other strange part was I was with an ex from 23 years ago and she only had 1 leg, she's always had both legs and still does as far as I know. We both seen the plane falling from the sky and crashing about a hundred feet from us, then debris was flying through the air and we barely escaped from getting hurt from the plane parts flying towards us. Most of my other dreams about planes always has more than 1 plane, but are always the same with being close, at least a hundred feet or so and just falling from the sky. I can remember specific dreams about planes from over 10 years ago.
Harloha17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Airplanes falling and crashing

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:45 am

Maybe it relates to your personal life, out of control.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion