Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Finding coins in my pocket again and again ...

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Finding coins in my pocket again and again ...

Postby Thecaptin » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi
I had a dream of i put my right hand in my trousers pocket and I find 3 coins (2x250 (pronze color) and 1x500 (silver color)), i took them and my pocket became empty. i removed my hand and put it again, i found 2 coins, i took them and repeat the process about 10-15 times and each time i find coins (sometimes 2 coins and sometimes 3) in my pocket although i was very sure my pocket is empty after i pickup the coin from my pocket (i search for more coin while my hand inside my pocket to make sure there is no more almost every time)

I put all the coins collected in my t-shirt pocket which makes about 2 pillars beside each other not organized in color, Image
In the image above they is 2 pack of coint organized by color, while i saw them in my t-shirt pocket mixed

then my brother look to my pocket and he get surprized and says "Waw" although all the money in my pocket has a value of 4$ maximum

At the end of my dream i recognized that I was not my country i am living, but in another country where my 2 brother is living and have there is business there.

Can someone help in explanation plz?

Thanks in advance
Thecaptin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Finding coins in my pocket again and again ...

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:38 pm

If one dreamt he found a coin it may mean he will find a coin or will be told a
pleasant word or will speak about God.
If dreamt he found a black coin with an effigy means he will fight and argue.
If dreamt a broken coin means he will be told a lie.
If dreamt someone gave his a bag of coins means that person will advise with him and
will prevent him from an evil.
If one dreamt he found a small coin means he will have a baby.
If dreamt he lost a coin or someone stole it means he will have a suffering because of
his child.
If dreamt he lost a small coin means he will rescue from a sorrow.
If dreamt he found a coin may also mean an argument.
If dreamt he had a few coins on the scale means he has a few enemies
If dreamt he was dividing the coins between him and his wife means they will have a
fight and will refer to a judge.
If dreamt the divided coins were broken they won't go to the judge.
If dreamt he had tons of coins at home or brought home means he will earn money as
much as the coins were.
If dreamt he collected a lot of coins means he prevents people from the right
path.Homazah/3 .
If dreamt there was a white coin in his palm means he will have a baby or will buy a house.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby pendarno » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:53 pm

Thecaptin wrote:Hi
I had a dream of i put my right hand in my trousers pocket and I find 3 coins (2x250 (pronze color) and 1x500 (silver color)), i took them and my pocket became empty. i removed my hand and put it again, i found 2 coins, i took them and repeat the process about 10-15 times and each time i find coins (sometimes 2 coins and sometimes 3) in my pocket although i was very sure my pocket is empty after i pickup the coin from my pocket (i search for more coin while my hand inside my pocket to make sure there is no more almost every time)

I put all the coins collected in my t-shirt pocket which makes about 2 pillars beside each other not organized in color, Image
In the image above they is 2 pack of coint organized by color, while i saw them in my t-shirt pocket mixed

then my brother look to my pocket and he get surprized and says "Waw" although all the money in my pocket has a value of 4$ maximum

At the end of my dream i recognized that I was not my country i am living, but in another country where my 2 brother is living and have there is business there.

Can someone help in explanation plz?

Thanks in advance

What do you do? The dream means you have good ability but don't get your goals. "Wow, I have 45 coins, so I'm powerful!" It's not enough, You must change your life, through being pragmatism and goal-oriented.
In your dream, the 4 number means logical approach and the 5 number means pragmatism. Think Deeply, control your emotions and find the best life plan for yourself.
Dreams show what parts of our cognitive schemas are wrong and need to adjust.
pendarno
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Indochine » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 pm

:) It means later in this life , whenever you ( and your brother ) have no $ to do business or whatever , just pray to God and you will have a way to have money. #4 mean give , gift ( from God ), its a good omen. :lol:
Indochine
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Thecaptin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:30 am

pendarno wrote:What do you do? The dream means you have good ability but don't get your goals. "Wow, I have 45 coins, so I'm powerful!" It's not enough, You must change your life, through being pragmatism and goal-oriented.
In your dream, the 4 number means logical approach and the 5 number means pragmatism. Think Deeply, control your emotions and find the best life plan for yourself.

Well, maybe with your question you hit something.. I am IT manager 20 years experience (16 programming language + 5 database engine + network administrator + having a shop selling ps4 games and console) + 0 luck

I am trying to change :) so far its not working but i will keep trying.
Thecaptin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Thecaptin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:31 am

Indochine wrote::) It means later in this life , whenever you ( and your brother ) have no $ to do business or whatever , just pray to God and you will have a way to have money. #4 mean give , gift ( from God ), its a good omen. :lol:

Well, that maybe true for me loll.. but not for my brother's they are rich ;)
Thecaptin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Thecaptin » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am

Varzandeh wrote:If one dreamt he found a coin it may mean he will find a coin or will be told a
pleasant word or will speak about God.
If one dreamt he found a small coin means he will have a baby.
If dreamt he found a coin may also mean an argument.
If dreamt he had a few coins on the scale means he has a few enemies
If dreamt he collected a lot of coins means he prevents people from the right
path.Homazah/3 .
If dreamt there was a white coin in his palm means he will have a baby or will buy a house.

These applies to my dream
Speak about God (no comment), argument (always do) , Few enemies (maybe true), prevent people from the right path (hmmm) , having a baby (i am devorce), buy a house (I am trying my best with LOTO) :)
Thecaptin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:42 am

Picking up sense ( :2cents: ) Heere and there ... and storing them in your top pocket...
means you are getting smarter.

My :2cents:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby pendarno » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:41 am

Thecaptin wrote:
pendarno wrote:What do you do? The dream means you have good ability but don't get your goals. "Wow, I have 45 coins, so I'm powerful!" It's not enough, You must change your life, through being pragmatism and goal-oriented.

Well, maybe with your question you hit something.. I am IT manager 20 years experience (16 programming language + 5 database engine + network administrator + having a shop selling ps4 games and console) + 0 luck

I am trying to change :) so far its not working but i will keep trying.

the dream is a language, not a board that you write your minds on it. You need to focus on your abilities and goals. The abilites aren't enough and can approach yourself in a wrong way without nothing. My English's not good. Do you understand me?
for find the dream's meaning, we need to decode all of the symbols correctly. and you, for your choice, need to distinguish your goals and then, building your life. for example open a new way for your business by Marketing instead of working in the dark room.
The blessing is in your hands.
Dreams show what parts of our cognitive schemas are wrong and need to adjust.
pendarno
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:40 pm

what is the currency or value of the coins ???
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion