Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

endless stairs and eggs what does this means

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

endless stairs and eggs what does this means

Postby mib1224 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 am

Last week i dreamed of a table filled with eggs it just keep on coming and i just keep on piling them in lines and it seems that they just keep on coming out of no where........
then last night i dreamed of an endless stairs i just kept on climbing until i even try to go out of the rails on the stairs but i just kept on going up then I reached a broken rail i stayed for a bit then found a way to go back on track and keep on going up on the stairs. and in my dream i noticed it too I even ask myself what does this mean that i keep on going up..........
mib1224
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: endless stairs and eggs what does this means

Postby murph » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:28 pm

Eggs are form coming from Formlessness. Or thoughts coming from emptiness..
Continuous stairway is you desiring/seeking seeking. Maybe stop and smell the roses..otherwise mind will keep you on the treadmill..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:17 pm

Eggs are virgin girls perhaps a women's party.
Going up means achieving the wishes,
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:24 am

stairs up .... :creeping: ... an up hill climb .,. <—- :?: :?: :?: .... eggs... :?: :?: :?: (rows of eggs ... ) as in ‘ducks in a row’ ... :computer:

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion