Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing my old crush over and over again

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Seeing my old crush over and over again

Postby bubblystarlight » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 pm

Context:
A year ago, I used to have a crush on this guy. A really stupid one. He was very quiet, hardly speaking a single word, and wasn't known for many things. Therefore, I could only tell how he felt/what he thought of me via facial expressions (which didn't really help much either). So, during that time period of awkwardness and over-analyzation, all I ever wanted to do was to have an actual conversation with him. (Yes, he was that quiet!) Heck, maybe even be friends with him. Eventually, I got over that dead-end crush, but this intriguing dream of mine still repeats itself- even when I don't even think about him for weeks, months even.

Though not exactly in the exact same place each time, it sort of goes like this:

So, I'm in a crowded area, like a classroom or a lunch line, but for some reason, sitting down on the floor with my legs crossed in some way, along with everyone else.
Then, an annoying person of some sort does something mockingly to me, like copying what I say, making a smirkish face, saying stupid remarks; the usual kind of prick-ish things. Without hesitation, I make some sort witty remark to embarrass them, that seems to work and make them go away.
This is where my crush steps in.
After the little event that occured, I turn to my side to suddenly see my crush sitting next to me. He's smiling, looking at me in the eye, and making a nice, energetic conversation about what happened, in the sense that he's a close friend. Which is very, very confusing, since what he's doing in the dream is obviously extremely out of character, as if my brain put the wrong face on a person or something.

To be having that dream back then would make a lot of sense, but what's confusing me is why I'm still having it now. I barely even care about him anymore.

Got any answers?

Thanks!

-B
bubblystarlight
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion