Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Same dream every night

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Same dream every night

Postby BritBratt » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Every night i have the same dream that I’m in highschool, and every night I’m slowly deeper into the school year and i never go to my science class, for some reason i always skip it,and i know that I’m failing and it worries me in my dream so much to the point where it feels real even when I’m awake.. today at work i literally thought to myself “you have to get ur science grade up” like wtf???? I haven’t been in school in 4 years . What could this mean
BritBratt
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Same dream every night

Postby bubblystarlight » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Maybe, during your time in school, you felt as if you underperformed in that subject and didn't achieve to your full potential. If there's nothing else bothering you about your past at the moment, then that could possibly be why.
Just a prediction. Hope everything works out well!

-B
bubblystarlight
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Same dream every night

Postby Varzandeh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Sometimes attending a class means renovating a house /home on the way that you can't make your decision.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion