Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help with the interpretation of this dream Help !!!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help with the interpretation of this dream Help !!!

Postby Rustyx » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:02 am

I was going down the street and suddenly I stop and say: which way I take? ok, I'll go around here

Suddenly I see a car that is overturned on his right side, laterally. It couldnĀ“t move in any way. Ok, I'm inside and I see that the car is filling up with sand quickly. A woman is sitting in the pilot's seat.

She drops the keys (I do not know if they are the keys of the car), I take them and I give them to her again, and they fall back and I give them to her again. I gave importance to the keys.

Finally, I would say that there were several more people trying to help, I'm not sure if from outside.

I tend to dream every day, but this dream woke me up at midnight and I think it's important.

What do you guys think, could you tell me a valid interpretation for this dream? thank you
Rustyx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help with the interpretation of this dream Help !!!

Postby allan36 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 pm

Here is my ideas. Of course, use your own judgement. You have the answers (key) but you keep giving them to this other woman. Problem is getting worst (car in side, filling with sand). Use your intuition and trust yourself. Others are also trying to help you. Good luck. Allan
allan36
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 am

A car means a work,
Overturned in a way,
Sand means money filling the work,
A woman means achieving a wish,
Keys means achieving a big wish
A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby assignmenthelpus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:49 am

I also need help with these terms
assignmenthelpus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Rustyx » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:15 am

Varzandeh wrote:A car means a work,
Overturned in a way,
Sand means money filling the work,
A woman means achieving a wish,
Keys means achieving a big wish
(...)

I take off my hat with your answer, your knowledge is immense and I am grateful for your response.

Thank you very much, my friend. The truth is that I would never have seen it this way, can I ask you if you can be more specific? Do you think that the dream is more positive than negative? What do you think he's telling me to do? (if I should do something)
Rustyx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion