Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Wierd date with my crush.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Wierd date with my crush.

Postby 17O17 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:12 am

So in my dream i go on a date with my crush since middleschool, i go pick her up in my car then we reach the date area wich is a bowling ally on the way there after we got out of the car she started kissing me while were walking then we go in and i needed something from the store so i go to buy it right when i go in the supermarket its really busy tons and tons of people in there and no employee is helping me not only they are not helping me they are cursing at me and telling me to leave and my money fell out of my pocket and i had no money to pay for the date i felt time go by really fast in there its like i was in there for and hour so i rush in back to my date and i cant find her all of a sudden i notice all of my friends there so i ask one of them for some money so i can pay for the date they all said no and that they cant help me and left and then i notice my dates best friend so i ask her where is she and she said she does not know and she cant help me niether so i went looking myself and the place got so much bigger and so many people came in it was impossible to look for her anymore and i did not see her since then.
i really wanna know what this dream means cause ive been thinking about it for the entire day and i need to ease my mind.
17O17
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Wierd date with my crush.

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:07 am

Everyone is kind of busy with ... thier own lives "in store" and it appears that your were careless with the money you had.. as many people are with it..

well I can't really help you with your crush, but to tell you that you should tell her how you feel... as friends do (and its best to be at least friends for life.. than to try too hard to buy her love

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion