Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What do my dreams mean? And why are they happening?!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

What do my dreams mean? And why are they happening?!

Postby kailzzz1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:19 am

Hello,

About 2 years ago, I had a dream that my dad had a heart attack, the next day his appendix burst and he was took into hospital. A few months later, I had a dream my dog ran away, the next day I woke to my mum phoning and saying my dog got out the night before. Unfortunately we never seen her again.

I didn't think anything of those dreams until 2 weeks ago where I had a dream that my dead gran (who died 5 years ago) was in a hospital bed and beside her was my other gran who was very much alive in real life. In my dream, my dead gran told me things that were going to happen and when I looked around the room my living gran was in the bed beside my dead gran although she was now dead too!

This was a Tuesday night that I had this dream and I woke up screaming at 1:55am the Wednesday morning. Later that week, my gran who I dreamed to be dead ended up in hospital with cellulitis in her leg and a chest infection. The following week, (1 week from my dream) my gran passed away in real life. She passed away 1 week ago from yesterday.

Last night, I had another vivid dream. My other gran who is alive, she was dead in my dream but she died twice in my dream! I text her as soon as I woke this morning and she is absolutely fine. In my dream, I had also recently gave birth to a baby boy. I do not have any children in real life. My dream last night woke me up at 2:25am. I am getting to the point that I cant sleep at night now as I am too scared in case any more of my dreams come true too.

WHAT DO I DO?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
kailzzz1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What do my dreams mean? And why are they happening?!

Postby murph » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:53 am

Some of your dreams are just precognitive..
Just showing you events that are going to happen.. these come from your Being that is prior or above time and space..
The new baby boy symbolises a new growth or ability within you.. possibly..psychic ability.. doesn't always mean pregnancy but it could..
The part about the "dead' gran talking about the alive gran is you communicating with your gran in spirit.. it gets confusing as you seem to have 3 grans. Is two passed over and one still alive..?? Hope this helps
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion