Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fountains, fish, chanting

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Fountains, fish, chanting

Postby mysticcereal » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:36 am

I had a dream last night and I have having trouble determining what it means.

I am infront of this beautiful fountain with all of these tropical fish swimming inside. I notice that the fountain is dry and the fish are swimming in the still water left in the fountain. I have some kind of fruit in my hand so I squeeze the fruit over the fountain and chant the Lords prayer (our father who art in heaven....) I am not at all religious. The water rises and the fountain begins overflowing so much that it becomes a waterfall and I see the fish falling out of the fountain. I remember feeling sad that this was happening. Any thoughts on what this might mean?
mysticcereal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Fountains, fish, chanting

Postby Varzandeh » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:06 pm

If dreamt a fountain with clear good smell water it is a symbol for a generous person.
If its water was dark and sewage means some sorrow and illness is on the way.
If dreamt was touching the water of the fountain means rescue from a sorrow.
If dreamt the water of the fountain increased means some dignity and just will
increase.
If dreamt the water of the fountain disappeared means a big just man in the region will
die.
If dreamt there was a fountain in his house or his property means a sorrow and crying.
If the water was dark it will be more sever.
If one dreamt washed his hands and his face in a fountain means rescue from a
sorrow, or curing an illness or paying a debt back or a travel.
Some interpreters say the fountain means the dreamer's life as much as the water in it.
Especially if he put his hand in the water.
Some other say if the water of the fountain was stagnant means a true belief if was
running water means a sorrow.
Fountain may also mean: 1- A just man 2- A sorrow 3- A disaster 4- illness 5- Life.
Fish means money, fruit means money....
Praying means achieving a wish.
A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Fountains, fish, chanting

Postby murph » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Dream saying pray for what you want to happen.. Fountain symbol of life and fish symbolising souls..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion