Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The weirdest dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

The weirdest dream

Postby seti » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:15 am

Hey, I had this dream and it was just so strange but so vivid and long that I think my subconscious really wanted to communicate with me. I

So in the first part, me and my friend stole a packet of gum at a kiosk outside on a ‘anti-depressant medicine’ exhibition. Then I ended up in my room talking to my best friend and then my ex-crush (who I was so I love with but I was lowkey rejected by after 3 dates because I think I freaked her out because she’s so innocent and I do a lot of drugs) walks in and lights up a cigarette. I’m freaking out because I’m scared that the fire extinguisher will go out (I feel strangely anxious in this part of the dream). She starts talking about how she went to a anti depressants exhibition and how she met someone who would sell cheap caps (MDMA) and I’m just so confused because that’s not how she is. Then I end up in road trip with my parents and we end up in a second hand store and then my grandma's there with a table full of breakfast. She asks my mom to join the table but I don't remember why my mom just wouldn't. Then, I end up having a conversation with old friends from when I lived in another country and they start talking about my ex crush and how she apparently went to a drug exhibition and constantly wanted to go back home because apparently she’s so depressed. I then ended up in a biology class with a nude teacher covered in oil (not arousing just kinda medical nudity) she asks us a biology question about the “10 spheres around molecules” and then tells us to realise each molecule is like a galaxy.
seti
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The weirdest dream

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:22 am

:eat: Hmmm ... that one to chew over... Why (gum) as this could be sticky

Do you really want to think about 'molecules' and what encompasses them ... in this way?
I
:whistling: well I say your teacher is 'Mother Nature' ... and there is a dozen (according to 'God' ) eggs that formed the heavens..

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion