Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fleeing German Shepherds in a room full of people

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Fleeing German Shepherds in a room full of people

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:14 pm

28 February 2019 Thursday

I dreamed that I was in a large building, perhaps something industrial. I was in a large room, with limited visibility and a few other people. The room had numerous large desks and filing cabinets distributed in the room. I saw them from above and it looked like a maze. There was a commotion to my right, and I saw a couple of people jump over the desks and one person ran to the door. Several German Shepherds had entered the room and they were violent. They were chasing us with the intent to assault. They were not friendly. I ran to the side and dropped to the ground. I was going to hide in a cabinet, but I thought they might smell me. So, I remained low to the ground and crawled between the desks and tried to move closer to a window.

I don’t know why, but during the dream; I told myself that the dogs were assaulting us because it had something to do with stolen cigarettes.

There was more to the dream, but that is all I can recall. I woke up with a racing heart. Then, I returned to sleep.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Fleeing German Shepherds in a room full of people

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:49 pm

I don't know why we were being assaulted, but the German Shepherds were mean.
I have no idea why stolen cigarettes were involved.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Fleeing German Shepherds in a room full of people

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Any ideas?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion