Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Eating at a fast food restaurant

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Eating at a fast food restaurant

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm

10 March 2019 Sunday

I was in a fast food restaurant eating fries, a burger, soda, and ice cream.

A young black girl, about ten years old; walked by and saw the ice cream. I told her it was a new flavor. I told her that I don't normally buy ice cream, but because it was new, I would try it.

I told her the ice cream was good, it had a unique flavor to it. The cake in the ice cream tasted funny. I told her it was called strawberry shortcake ice cream. I asked her if she wanted some. I told her it was okay.

I reached to my left and picked up a new spoon that was sitting on a wooden table with many other food accessories. Her mother was to the left, looked at her daughter and shook her head NO in a concerned motherly way......like.....'don't take food from that stranger'. But I said something like 'it's okay' and the girl removed the spoon from the plastic and tried some of my ice cream. She had a quizzical look on her face, like yeah....the cake makes it interesting.

I said something else and a restaurant employee walked by. I told him the food was good, but that i was missing a second bacon cheeseburger and I did not have time to wait longer. He spoke to his supervisor (sitting down at a table in the dining room) and she said to get one at the second site down the road.....'he can get it there, the wait is shorter'.

I left there, went a mile down the road and entered another restaurant of the same chain. I walked in and sat down. I don't know why I left one restaurant and entered another one ten minutes later, but I did. I told a clerk that the last restaurant shorted me a bacon cheeseburger and the manager told me to come here to get it, that you would not mind. The clerk carried my receipt to the manager, and she was looking at it when I woke up.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Eating at a fast food restaurant

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:47 pm

I would never offer a child or any stranger some of my food, so the mother had a right to be concerned.
I don't eat at fast food restaurants very often, and when I do; I don't normally get bacon cheeseburgers, even though it does sound good.
Leaving a restaurant without getting my food is something I would never do, but ordering two burgers as large as those is something else I would not do.

Nothing in the dream made sense.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion