Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

an android attacked me with garden shears

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

an android attacked me with garden shears

Postby abbynormal » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:36 am

i dreamt i was some kind of computer technician, i was in a side room doing some kind of computer function when some pale guy with short hair came in, dressed in shabby white clothing- thin button-down shirt and thin white slacks, white tennis shoes, a bit soiled. he came at me with a pair of garden shears, i took them from him and chased him outside and beat him about the head and shoulders, and noticed then and there that he was not human but android as his flesh, instead of tearing and bleeding, chipped off like paint hit with a sharp object, revealing greenish metallic material below. he collapsed in a heap, and morphed into at first a distorted lump of human flesh which grew up into a naked young man. he got up and smiled at me and started walking back to the computer lab, i followed him and after a while his white clothing grew back onto him, then i saw him pull out a foil-wrapped surgical scalpel out of his front shirt pocket, at which point i awoke.
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: an android attacked me with garden shears

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:21 am

Scissors is interpreted as someone who divides or shares money or a property.
If dreamt he cut his hair with scissors means good.
If dreamt someone gave him a scissors means he will have a child.
If dreamt someone gave him a scissors if he has a horse will buy another one, if has a
property will buy another one.****************
Scissors may also mean:1- a divider man 2- a noble person 3- a good friend.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: an android attacked me with garden shears

Postby abbynormal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:56 am

^^^ i don't know what a "divider man" is but i surely hope i don't ever have to take sheers to a good man or a good friend. :o
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion