Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please do not reply to spam posts

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please do not reply to spam posts

Postby EvilMonkey » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:23 pm

:dummy" Hello to all new and returning DM forum members. As a reminder to assist the mods in removing annoying spammers, please do not reply to spam posts. Instead click on the Report posts icon (on the upper right side of the post in the upside down triangle with the exclamation mark in it.

EvilMonkey
Monkey See, Monkey Ban
Monkey See, Monkey Ban

Re: Please do not reply to spam posts

Postby exuserr » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:59 am

Hello Monk,

I would suggest that you define:
• The meaning of spamming, for many users do not know the difference between spamming, hacking, stalking…etc.
• Measures that shall be taken against those who flag a post vengefully or otherwise but irresponsibly so.

It is inherently understood that you, Monk, shall read each and every post carefully prior to deletion.

I would’ve adopted a more sophisticated filtering method but the least I would've done is to designate a separate spam reporting button exclusive of the general one.

We do want to avoid chaos, Monk.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Please do not reply to spam posts

Postby Batman » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:23 am

Tag- This is Batty reminding Spider-Man or Evilmonkey to play ball and spin the Web button so that this is not caught in the cob-web pile of why ... :whyme: Do i HaVe too GO :neer: BaTtY!

Chucking out :hurl: the incredible Hulk of Spam on my Bat Computer ... or trying get the cents to the Top!

Lease my :2cents:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Please do not ban good people

Postby Superman1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:31 am

Also do not permanently ban someone for reporting abusive posts of the abuser, Sheena, who was also excuser. Now exuserr.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Please do not ban good people

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:13 am

Superman1 wrote:Also do not permanently ban someone for reporting abusive posts of the abuser, Sheena, who was also excuser. Now exuserr.

You mean Malek! As he’s been many characters heere. I not big on ‘Banning Usernames’ ... I hope Evilmonkey does not post this thread now to the top like the last one...

As it’s up to us users to take on such spammers and even trouble makers like Malek that can go too far at times with his ego
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion