Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming Big

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Dreaming Big

Postby cenzara » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:24 pm

mostly here is written just stories of people's dreams and their fantasies.
this topic is going to be a bit different and by that i mean, not about a dream, or what happened in it, i will write about a whole challenge i have been up to my last 2 years. it was about 9 month ago i think, that i last used this site. while i was scrolling down my old topics, i found out that exact problem i have right now. it turned out, that about a year ago, as now, i had a very strange, mystic and confusing situation about dreams. before i go on, i want to know if u ever had a deja-vu . cause if that's so, u will understand me way easier. just imagine watching a movie, TV or just something in ur phone, a photo or just a post on social media, imagine u are listening a music, and suddenly u remember something. something that makes u feel kind of like deja-vu but still, way different. u have a feeling of being safe, as u would be at home, and just being happy. u feel happiness. and u remember urself being there. well some might think thats it a normal deja-vu and they are wasting their time just by reading this, but trust me, its nothing like deja-vu. deja-vu happens while u are in motion, when u are the real character of an "already" happened moment in ur life. but in my case, its just that i dont see myself there, i just remember that i was there. i was there for example in that place someone posted on social media. i remember being somewhere while listening to this very music and ect. its just very strange and confusing for me. and thing is that i had this last year too, it was gone and now i have it again.
i just wanted to know what it is, is it a disease, its a common thing to remember about 3 old dreams from ur very deep memories every day and feel that strange way on each one of them.
maybe u can help me, cause i am really lost in my reality and my dreams.
hope i wrote an interesting post.
ask me if u have questions about this.
thnx.
cenzara
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion