Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Alternative World

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Alternative World

Postby JamesWilliamWatson » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:00 am

On November 21st, 2018, I go to sleep and the dream starts with a dark screen but there is a voice that said something I can't realize. Then I see two planes in the sky shooting each other. One has a communist sign, one has a biohazard sign. They both stand for their nation. The biohazard plane shoots down the communist plane. Then I see myself running amongst the crowd inside a city. The biohazard flag was everywhere, I feared something. The feeling was strange, it's different from fear, couldn't recognize it. Some soldiers dressed in uniform with the biohazard sign on their right arm ran to me, shot down the other people. I ran away and hid in a ruins. One soldier notices my shadow, he comes in the ruins and put his laser gun on my head. I kicked him and ran. Someone shot my leg, I fell down and soldiers grabbed me. A soldier comes and asked me something related to the communist, and the "Reich". Then he shot me and I woke up.
JamesWilliamWatson
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion