Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lioness Attacks Deceased Mother

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Lioness Attacks Deceased Mother

Postby cbella » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Hey! I'm open to hearing interpretations of this dream:

I had a tamed pet lioness that followed me everywhere. It got agitated so I decided to feed it steak, which I threw into a hole in the floor of a room. As I watched it reach into the hole for the meat, I started to worry that it it would find me an easier target so, in a minor panic, I shut the door and ran into a room next door. The problem, which I realized then, was that each of the rooms had large, open, glass-less windows. The room that the lioness was in had three open windows - one that led into the hallway, the others led to the two neighboring rooms.

My shutting the lioness in the room upset it, and while standing in the next door room I watched it figure out what it wanted to do. My mother (who is deceased in real life) stood next to me. The lioness suddenly leaped through the window onto to her. I fought it, punching and pulling it. It retreated and I grabbed my mom, thinking her face was bitten off, feeling bad that my mistake caused it to happen, but my mom only had a minor bite above her lip.
cbella
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lioness Attacks Deceased Mother

Postby murph » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:02 am

The lioness symbolises an emotional behaviour fed by your thoughts.. this behaviour is only partially tamed.. probably anger.. locking lion in room possibly suppression of anger.. has to do with your mum . You feeling bad probably indicates some guilt here .. mum with bit lip again indicating biting your lip or not expressing yourself . Open windows possibly need to be open or larger view of life needed . Cheers
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion