Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sinking high rise buildings

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Sinking high rise buildings

Postby Ash-a-lay » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:20 am

I’m hoping someone can help Me figure out what this nightmare meant. I am in San Francisco in a highrise residential building. I am up on an high floor and am looking out the floor to ceiling windows (the views are of the city and the water). I’m with my husband and my toddler son.
Suddenly the building starts shifting, swinging and swaying and I worry it’s an earthquake. My husband and I run over to our baby who sleeping in some sort of container with little sliding doors. I open it and take him out. I look at outside to see the other massive high rises in front of our building are sinking into the water. I open a news app on my phone and see that the ground has liquified and buildings in the city are sinking. I realize we are sinking also and we have no way to escape the building. I think I should call my mom and say goodbye then I decide no, me and my family drowning isn’t acceptable and start thinking of how to break out windows to swim. Then I woke up scared I was fighting to safe myself and my family.

What does this mean?
Ash-a-lay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sinking high rise buildings

Postby murph » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm

A lot of people getting precognitive dreams regarding earthquakes and tsunamis in West and East coast America. Check out other warning dreams and make your own mind up..if you were not thing or reading about earthquakes that day then take it as a precognitive warning dream..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion