Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

tornados and cars

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

tornados and cars

Postby Tamika » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:26 am

I am still with my ex-husband, we are at our home except it is in a city and not in the country (as in seeing our driveway, the street are cement instead of dirt and we have neighbors.) We are outside, look around and there are at least 5 tornadoes on the right side and at least 3 tornadoes on the left, one which is headed directly for us. He runs into the house, I look to see if any of my current cats are outside, find one grab her and head to the basement whose door is hard to close because of the wind. The tornado passes and hear that something has happened to the roof. We go outside and see that the middle of the roof has been destroyed, but the rest seems to be fine. Then I notice that both our cars are missing, cars that we actually had at some point. We are worried about money, then realize insurance will cover it all.

I still spy on my ex on his facebook page and his current wife's as well. I got excited that hers doesn't have any new pic of her and him for 2 months and hope that means they split, yes I would take him back after a lot of counseling. I still live in the house mentioned, have been for 25 years, we've been divorced 12 years. My car mentioned, I currently drive the same model, just a different one. My cats never go outside, so odd I would be looking for them there.

Thanks for any help.
Tamika
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: tornados and cars

Postby Surveytoearn » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:52 am

It is good for you that your husband is there to drive you a car.

Regards: Survey to earn online
Surveytoearn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tennisphysiopro » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:08 am

tennisphysiopro
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby komisra9335 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:18 am

Precisely, you're exceptionally sort of us about remark!
Regards: flipkart customer care
komisra9335
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:41 am

Tornados represent mind or "winds of change".. house in city instead of country.. same old cars.. basement living in the past.. cats generally represent independent nature.. however you bring the cat back into basement (past). Hole in the roof possibly need to blow your mind to a more open spacious way of seeing..hope this helps..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion