Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please interpret my weird crazy dreams

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Please interpret my weird crazy dreams

Postby h_arri » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:40 am

I am confused about all the dreams I have been having recently as they are very weird and I don't know what they mean. Here are a select few dreams I have had over the past couple of months:

9-1-2019
My mum was concerned and annoyed because I had put on weight

15-1-2019
I went to a reunion at my school and it was in a really weird massive building with loads of different rooms. This one girl was being rude to me and tried to set my hair on fire so I spat in her face. Then I went to a different place and was playing a quiz on a screen.

21-1-2019
I had a party at my house and at the end of the party I went upstairs and all my friends were in my brothers room, one of my friends was asleep on the floor and she told me she had an incurable disease. Then I went into the bathroom and saw my brother was dead in the bath. (Neither of these things are true in real life).

25-1-2019
Firstly i went to a school reunion and went upstairs to use the loo. A man was in the loo and chased me out. Then i was on the run out in the countryside. Then i was in an abandoned shopping centre with some people. Then i was in a pub with my family and some other people and my dad was showing me a voice note about somebody else I knew who was in trouble.

3-2-2019
I was at a fancy garden party with my family in the garden of a mansion. My dog was there and was pregnant. I followed my dog inside to an empty wooden building attached the the side of the mansion. My dog kept sniffing through a hole in the floor and I kept looking through and not seeing anything. Then I went outside and my family was talking about a missing person. When I went back to see my dog she was still sniffing through the floor so I went into the house and down into the basement where I found a pile of meat and a name certificate in the meat. I went outside to find out the name of the missing person and it was the name on the certificate. I went back in to try and call the police but everything had disappeared. Then I went upstairs into the mansion but it had changed and the killer had trapped me into a weird maze and was trying to make me go crazy.

7-2-2019
I was having a birthday party at my house but everyone was running late.

3-3-2019
Me and my friends were being chased by spies and someone told us we needed to get away from them and go to Canada. At the same time my granddad died and I was supposed to go home to see my family. Someone said the spies were waiting for me at my house but I went anyway with someone to protect me. Then i got to Canada and i needed to cross a field so I could get to a party but there was a bear in the field. Me and 2 other people managed to get across but it was a close call. When we got to the party it was a school prom and all the girls were wearing the same dress that I wore to my prom. Then I was in iceland with my family. We were driving and passed a military base that had loads of drones. I think we were in iceland to do a mission. Then we turned left into some massive snowy dunes. My uncle who we were following drove across perfectly fine but our car struggled and we slid down the dunes. Then i saw the dunes were actually made from red and white jigsaw puzzle pieces. When we got across the dunes we met the rest of my family in a cafe. I said that I wanted to go skiing and my nan said she wanted to go shopping.
h_arri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please interpret my weird crazy dreams

Postby operatormike » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:25 am

Dear Arri,

Reminds me of Arry Stark from the Game of Thrones. So I would have to focus on an individual dream to give you a fair reading. My overall impression, a theme running through most of the dreams is your friends or family being involved. So it is likely that you have some emotions to work out with them.
h_arri wrote:My mum was concerned and annoyed because I had put on weight
Your mum in this one could very well be your own inner feelings that you should not, or should not have put on weight.

h_arri wrote:I went to a reunion at my school and it was in a really weird massive building with loads of different rooms. This one girl was being rude to me and tried to set my hair on fire so I spat in her face. Then I went to a different place and was playing a quiz on a screen.
There seems to be some unresolved issue from when you were in school. There is some anxiety about how this girl specifically, or perhaps, other girls in general respond to you. Maybe worry about what they think of you, idk. The dream dictionary has this to say about taking a test:
Exam: To dream that you are taking an exam signifies insecurities, fear of not meeting others' expectations, and fear of failure.
So, similar message.

h_arri wrote:I had a party at my house and at the end of the party I went upstairs and all my friends were in my brothers room, one of my friends was asleep on the floor and she told me she had an incurable disease. Then I went into the bathroom and saw my brother was dead in the bath. (Neither of these things are true in real life).
So glad to hear these are not true in your waking life. The party could be about your longing for friendship. Yet your friends are in your brothers room, so there is a feeling of your friends not being so friendly to you. Maybe a bit of sibling rivalry with your brother, not sure. You need to decide what I might be right and wrong about. It is your dream, not mine. A friend asleep on the floor. Perhaps asleep and not truly aware of something which she should, or perhaps leaving the conscious world, a precursor to leaving the living world. Both of these concepts in the dream world are about becoming someone new within your self. Your brother being dead could be one of three concepts that I am considering. You feel that your relationship with him is going very badly and you are losing him. Or, there is some trait of his, which you need, but you feel that is not very strong within yourself. Or, you feel he is re-inventing himself somehow, as in dying to your old self to become someone new. The girlfriend likely symbolizes you and this last idea is the most likely in my opinion.

So bye for now, Arri. I have work to do. I hope to respond more in days to come.
I hope some of this makes some sense. Please reply and let me know how you feel about my reading of your dream.

Peace,
Operator Mike
Who looks outside, dreams;
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... ---John Lennon
who looks inside, awakens! ---Carl Jung
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby h_arri » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:13 am

Hi Operator Mike,

Thank you for your interpretations, you definitely know your stuff and have interpreted 1000x better than I ever could have done! :lol:

What you said about the school and taking exams is definitely accurate. And the party dream too.

I will hopefully be uploading a few more soon once I feel I have collected a few more.

Thank you

Arri :wave:
h_arri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby operatormike » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 am

Hi again Arri,

I am glad to help. :icecream: When I get a little time, I will answer some of those other dreams that you have posted.

Peace, :unworthy:
Op Mike
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
operatormike
Gate Keeper
Gate Keeper

Postby operatormike » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:45 am

Hi again, Arri
Let me continue where I left off:
h_arri wrote:Firstly i went to a school reunion and went upstairs to use the loo. A man was in the loo and chased me out. Then i was on the run out in the countryside. Then i was in an abandoned shopping centre with some people. Then i was in a pub with my family and some other people and my dad was showing me a voice note about somebody else I knew who was in trouble.

There is lots of worry and anxiety in this one. Sometimes when we dream of needing to go to the loo, our body really does and the feeling sort of invades into our dream. That thought aside, the dream loo represents our instinctive emotions. Also we go to the loo to rid ourselves of waste. Either way, you try to get in touch with your instincts or you try to rid yourself of something toxic within yourself...you are frustrated in the attempt. Oddly, by a man. Perhaps you feel that there is no privacy in your life and cannot express your deep instincts the way you want to. Or perhaps you wish to rid yourself of some emotional garbage and you feel that you cannot because of someone...in the way, so to speak.

Being on the run shows worry/fear/anxiety. The countryside shows you looking to brighten your spirits, a good thing.

An abandoned shopping centre with some people. Once again, your longing for companionship, but the abandoned part makes me think that you feel something is amiss with your social skills, perhaps. You might feel some emptiness. Also as shopping centre is where you look to acquire things the you need, so maybe you feel emotional needs of some sort.

The pub is also a place where you go for companionship, in this case you wish to be with your dad. The one in trouble might be you, not sure.

Hope this helps a wee bit,
Peace,
Operator Mike
It isn't hard to do
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
operatormike