Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

recurring car crashes

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

recurring car crashes

Postby theaterqueen4 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:44 pm

About a year and a half ago, I had a dream about being in a car on a street near my house. I remember being in the drivers seat and stopping in the middle of an empty street and then moving over to the passenger side and leaving the door open. Soon, out of nowhere, a car came speeding towards me however I saw it in slow motion. I never felt the impact and everything went white and soon I was a ghost and I saw life passing without me. It was a long dream. I usually don't remember dreams but this one was haunting because I was dead and I saw my entire life going on without me!
What is freaky, was after that dream, I became a witness of three different vehicular accidents. One car crashed on a cross street near my singing studio, I saw a dead body on a highway with an accident, and I saw a motorcycle accident at the mall I live by.
I am a driver and I get so scared to drive people sometimes because of these frightening dreams. What do they mean? :(
theaterqueen4
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: recurring car crashes

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:20 pm

so you had a dream .. of a car accident ..

and then actually saw three car accidents ???

hmmm ..

are you able to separate the dreams from reality .. and be able to drive a vehicle without those dreams messing with your head ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby murph » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:36 pm

Dream possibly about your fear of death... Dream implies your life goes on anyway even without body.. dream helping you to overcome fear of dying.. hope this helps..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby theaterqueen4 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:03 pm

yeah... I had a dream and then I saw three separate accidents. I am able to drive but I have a small fear of driving others now and driving at night. I still do it sometimes but its scary. The idea of the fear of death is a likely possibility for these dreams. Thanks.
theaterqueen4
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion