Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Looking for a Location???

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Looking for a Location???

Postby gingiberi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:08 pm

So I had this dream a long time ago, but I cannot get it out of my head.
So this dream starts out driving through a quaint little town, looks a like one of those story book towns but all the buildings are brown, and as you drive through the town you hit a beach.
Now the sun was setting on this beach, but there were wooden towers that where connected by wooden slat bridges. They did not look like guard towers, the looked like play ground towers that are connected by the slat bridges. And as I was sitting on the bridge between the first and second tower I see a man running toward me. Now, this man has been in my dreams before, I have no idea who he is, but I know him in my dreams. He has tan ish skin with mid length curly hair. please tell me if you know where this place is. I have been looking for it for months and I cannot find it but I know it is a real place
gingiberi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Looking for a Location???

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 pm

do you know the name of town .. or is that what you don't know ???

where are from, as in which country .. and is it anything like where you are ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby gingiberi » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:28 pm

I dont know any of the details other than what i had originally described.
I live in the mid west of the united states
gingiberi
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby murph » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:31 am

Dream in an invitation to see life as an adventure playground..I take it the brown buildings are you browned off or bored with life.. it could mean drop your guarded approach to life.. as your from the mid west maybe a trip to the coast is in order..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:48 pm

is the mid west, the wild west ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion