Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sci-fi battles, friends, "old man with a cotton beard"

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Sci-fi battles, friends, "old man with a cotton beard"

Postby BattleCalm » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:28 am

Hello! I had a very bizarre dream last night which kind of scared me to be honest. It looked like it was a sunny day, probably in the morning. In the dream I was supposed to meet a girl I've only known online for the first time in real life. This person is real and not just an actor from the dream. In case anyone is wondering, she's basically a friend of a friend. Anyway, back to the dream, I met her near my old middle school and she asked me if I knew any nearby restaurants because she was feeling hungry, since she's from a different town and it was the first time she came here. After we got to a restaurant, she told me to wait outside, and after that when she came back she said she had to go and went on to get into what looked like a black limousine which just parked nearby. Right after that I saw a good friend of mine coming towards me to greet me, I smiled and walked towards him only to find that he was greeting someone else who was behind me, that person looked like an aqcuaintance from college. I called my friend but he didn't hear me. I was feeling very frustrated and I got into a bus and went home. When I got home, I started playing a video game/watching what seemed to be some sort of Transformers cartoon. Everything moved fast and there where various random scenes so I'm not quite sure if what I saw was a cartoon or video game. I could not see my hands on the keyboard, it was as if I was part of the game. Anyway, from what I could make out it seemed like the protagonist was a transformer who could turn into an airplane and was very ambitious to reach the sun. He received at one point bigger engines that allowed him to get where he wanted. Near the sun were various space ships, battle robots and many other sci-fi characters. They started attacking the protagonist on sight, it was a very fast paced battle. Everything looked like some sort of computer animated cartoon. After this long battle I saw what I figured out was the main villain of the story, a red, insect-like alien who was sitting on the sun as its throne. Also, the "sun" was definitely not nearly accurately depicted, if anything it looked like a yellow ball of energy or something. The protagonist proceeds to battle the villain, firing at him everything he got. The villain then started shooting laser beams from which the hero shielded himself. The alien then started drowing energy from the sun and fired an immense beam, then the protagonist "upgraded" himself to his maximum and went straight into the alien. The sun then became unstable and turned into a supernova. I could feel slightly burning, tingling sensations on my body. Everything went pitch black for a little while. Then, I saw the exact same sun, the only difference being the style of "animation" so to speak. This time it looked very reminiscent of an old 70s children's cartoon, like a hungarian cartoon I used to watch when I was very young back in 2005 or so (I am romanian and there were some old hungarian cartoons being broadcast at the time). I heard a narrator saying "At the dawn of time there was only the star, and the old man. Old man with the cotton beard. He was endlessly turning his beard on the spindle. From his thick white beard came the stars, the clouds, the sky, and the world/worlds (not sure if he said world or worlds)." Everything the narrator said was also depicted visually. Then I saw children dancing in a circle and holding hands and singing a song of this "old man with the cotton beard".
That was it. What are your interpretations?
BattleCalm
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Sci-fi battles, friends, "old man with a cotton beard"

Postby BattleCalm » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:17 am

Can anyone please help me with this one?
BattleCalm
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion