Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

interpret? dream about dad threatening/hurting me

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

interpret? dream about dad threatening/hurting me

Postby rachel » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:22 am

i had a dream that my friend’s parents were taking me home and they were telling me that when we get inside that they expected me to set up the tv, get drinks, etc. to entertain them as guests and i rolled my eyes but obliged and then i went inside and my dad was there and he started yelling at me and i said “why don’t you just cut to the chase and slap me then?” and so he went up to me acting all tough and then didn’t and maddie’s parents were like whatever and i was kinda shaken and i was like “you don’t understand, he punches me and my nose bleeds” and then he got out a gun and cocked it and was like pointing it at me and one thing led to another and we were all pointing guns at each other?? and my first instinct was to throw it on the floor and cover my head for some reason and i was planning to catch him off guard and grab my mom and dog and make some sort of escape and then i woke up

my father and i already don’t have a great relationship but what does this mean?
rachel
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: interpret? dream about dad threatening/hurting me

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:18 pm

what has caused you and your father .. to not be civilised ???

you must address that ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Re: interpret? dream about dad threatening/hurting me

Postby murph » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:56 am

Not much to interpret.. dream is a reflection of your inner thinking and state of affairs regarding father and friends parents and what's expected of you.. you oblige and here you are not being true to yourself and how you feel. Dream also implies it's you who entertain these thoughts but blame others for it. Once you blame others you give up your own ability to really see and become Aware of your internal landscape.. while you want to escape this scenario physically .. it's begs the question.. where does true freedom exist ?? More learn from dream than interpret it..maybe
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion