Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Flat Tire Dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Flat Tire Dream

Postby Aegmos » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:07 pm

I keep having this recurring dream that
the tire on my bicycle has gone flat
and needs repair.
last dream i found some object stuck in the tire
like a screw or something.
Aegmos
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Flat Tire Dream

Postby aussie_musician » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:23 pm

do have an actual bike ???

other than that .. is there something "flat" in your life .. that requires .. energising ???

Tires
To see tires in your dream suggest that you are dwelling too much in the past and need to move on toward the future.
It also refers to your emotional health and your ability to bounce back from adversity.
You are able to carry yourself from one situation to another with confidence.
To see or dream that you have a flat tire indicates that you are feeling emotionally drained and weary.
Your goals are temporarily hindered and as a result, you are unable to progress any further.
Dreaming that you are changing a tire implies that you are reevaluating your goals.
You are pursuing a new or different path.
To dream that the tires are missing or stolen from your car indicates that you are being prevented from achieving your goals.
Some current issue that you are experiencing is not allowing you to move forward.
To dream that your tires have no more tread suggests that are unable to get any traction toward achieving your goals.
To see tire tracks in your dream denote that you are stuck in a rut.

Deflate
To dream that a tire, ball or balloon is deflated signifies a lack of self esteem or self-worth.
According to Freud, deflation symbolizes impotence.
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Riding a bike means running a small business,A flat tire means the work will be closed for a while.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Aegmos » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:20 pm

Thanks aussie_musician,that kinda sums things up
with two deaths in the family,I'm stuck in funky state
of being and job burnout too
Aegmos
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:43 pm

i see ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby tomekwinxs » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Here is what I believe your dream means.

God is calling you to Individual ministry or calling requiring perseverance. Unfortunately, life situations have forced you from moving forward into your individual calling. If you invite the Holy Spirit back in your life He will heal you and help you move forward into your individual calling.

A recurring dream is given to make you desperate for understanding from God. Desperation draws us into intimacy!
tomekwinxs
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion