Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disturbing dream of killing geese

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Disturbing dream of killing geese

Postby Pesadilla » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:21 pm

I woke up from a deep sleep after having a disturbing dream. In the dream I was hunting and shot a few Canada geese. These geese were unusual in that they had long eyelashes. I went to the downed birds and several were wounded. I wrung the necks of each bird. Then I remember being at my grandparents' house cleaning the birds and there were three mallard drakes and two mallard hens I was cleaning as well.
Pesadilla
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Disturbing dream of killing geese

Postby murph » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:38 am

Has it something to do with migration of people ???
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Pesadilla » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:17 pm

murph wrote:Has it something to do with migration of people ???

I don't think so.
Pesadilla
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby murph » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:37 am

Only other thing I can think of ... Birds are normally messengers of love. Geese mate for life.... Mallards are more promiscuous
.have you been wounded in love and seeking revenge.. attempting to cleanse yourself of some hurt.. just ideas..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Pesadilla » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:54 pm

murph wrote:Only other thing I can think of ... Birds are normally messengers of love. Geese mate for life.... Mallards are more promiscuous
.have you been wounded in love and seeking revenge.. attempting to cleanse yourself of some hurt.. just ideas..

I have been wounded in love but it was 13 years ago. Definitely no interest in revenge.
Pesadilla
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion