Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help with this one ...please!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help with this one ...please!

Postby Suse » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:01 pm

Cant seem to shake this one..
Location: my childhood school which had a huge hill behind it with a house on top of the hill.
Sitting in a room (kitchen?) with other people (family?) having a visit & I look out the window up the hill and see my baby granddaughter @ about a year of age sitting in one of those walkers with wheels on it (banned here in Canada) more than 1/2 way up the hill and the hill is on fire, not raging forest fire, more controlled like the fire was coming from a propane line or ditches/grooves in the earth. Fire was spitting and growing in one location and then another, reminded me of molten lava spitting. Baby kept trying to move away but not knowing any better kept running into more fire. Baby screamming beyind anything I’ve ever heard before, but I couldn’t hear her. I looked around at the people in the room screaming to go get her at the same time as trying to judge how I could get up that hill quick enough to save/protect her. Attitude of people in the room was, meh, she’ll figure it out.
Dream woke me @3:27am which seems to be a re-occurring time for me to wake up ... sometimes from a dream I remember and sometimes I’m not sure why, I assume from a dream I don’t remember.
Help ?
Suse
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help with this one ...please!

Postby exuserr » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:09 am

I think the baby is you rambling your way up and eventually culminating in prosperity and harmonious circumstances. Fire is favorable if no one gets burned. Don’t worry.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Need help with this one ...please!

Postby murph » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 am

If you had not been thinking about your granddaughter being in danger that day you had the dream.. then it's possible it's a precognitive/warning dream regarding child..really depends on whether anything in dream relates to your waking thoughts on day before sleep.. also dream stating take action yourself.. don't think others will do it..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion