Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

eggs lots and lots of eggs

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

eggs lots and lots of eggs

Postby mib1224 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

dream was plain and simple eggs are just coming out of nowhere and i just keep on lining them up I even woke up but when i went back to sleep same dream same place just eggs lots of them coming out of nowhere and as if i'm collecting them in lines
mib1224
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: eggs lots and lots of eggs

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:30 pm

well .. thats eggsellent ..

:lol:

or not eggsellent ..
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:03 pm

Eggs mean virgin girls who will gather in your home.perhaps a women's party.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby murph » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:23 am

Looks like eggs come before the chicken..
Perhaps eggs symbolical of thoughts coming from the infinite nowhere or
no-thingness..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby exuserr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:41 am

The dream signifies wealth and happiness among the married; it might also mean multiple love affairs for women.
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby aussie_musician » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 pm

Egg
To see or eat an egg in your dream symbolizes fertility, birth and your creative potential.
Something new is about to happen.
If the eggs are scrambled, then the dream represents your commitment on a set course.
It may also mean that you need to accept the consequences of your actions.
Dreaming of hard-boiled eggs indicate a commitment toward your goals and your unwillingness to deviate from the course.
If you see eggs hatching in your dream, then it indicates that you will realize your goals. It also means that your ideas are coming to fruition.
To find a nest filled with eggs in your dream signify some financial gain; the more abundant and bigger the eggs, the more significant the gain.
To see cracked or broken eggs in your dream represent feelings of vulnerability or a fragile state in your life.
Consider the phrase, walking on eggshells.
Alternatively, you may be breaking out of your shell and being comfortable with who you are.
To see bright colored eggs in your dream symbolizes celebration of a happy event.
To dream of rotten eggs signify loss.
You may have allowed some situation to take a turn for the worse.
Alternatively, the dream is telling you that something may look fine on the outside, but as you delve deeper, you find that it is not what it appears to be.
Perhaps, something is too good to be true.
To see fish eggs in your dream represent an idea that has emerged from your subconscious.
Dreaming of only the egg whites refers to your support system in your new endeavor.
It is also symbolic of your comfort zone and knowing your limitations.
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion