Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interpretation help

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Interpretation help

Postby mechajoy0 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:08 am

I'm having some trouble with this certain part of my dream.

It started out as this Goofy radio contest. I was sleeping in my car, and the radio host was broadcasting through my trunk...to the outside. 2 strangers approach, and the radio host explains they need to hand me something in order to win a prize.
They're laughing and say they're ready to hand it to me. I reach my hand through the sun roof. They place the "thing" in my hand and say ready.

I then... Close my hand.. to grab said thing
But they had tricked me. And put a handful of tiny shards of glass in my hand that I just squeezed with all my might basically.
It was so painful. I remember the feeling vividly. I didn't react much in the dream. I let it go and tried to shake off as much as I could.
But I went the rest of my dream with a few tiny circular shards resting in my palms.

Nothing really eventful happened after, I just drove around and i spoke with a lady about what happened.

Curious what you can piece together of the glass thing.
mechajoy0
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Interpretation help

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Your car means your work,
Glass shards means a broken heart woman.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Interpretation help

Postby murph » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:36 am

Dreamer asleep in car symbolical of physical journey..looking for something outside of yourself..strangers imply feeling alone/separate..wanting to grab something or somebody so tightly causes pain. Glass may symbolise fragmentation.
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion