Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Recurrent dreams of using public bathrooms

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Recurrent dreams of using public bathrooms

Postby sugaspice » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 am

This is always the exact scenario when I’m dreaming.
I’m trying to find a bathroom stall in a public restroom. Every one I see is either taken by someone or is very dirty or haven’t been flushed. When I do find one, the walls of the stall are never high enough so I still see everyone else.

Does anyone know what this usually means? I’ve been looking online but they seem giving give me different answers. :?
sugaspice
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Recurrent dreams of using public bathrooms

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Toilet
To see a toilet in your dream symbolizes a release of emotions.
You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless.
Seeing a toilet in your dream may also be a physical manifestation brought about by a full bladder.
The dream is attempting to get you up and to the bathroom.
If you are cleaning the toilet, then it means that you are starting to shed your outer wall or lose your inhibitions.
To see a clogged toilet in your dream suggests that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself.
Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings.
To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.
Dreaming about a flood with mud and/or garbage spilling out of the toilet indicates that your feelings are repeatedly being belittled, undermined or unacknowledged.
You feel disrespected.

does this help you at all ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby murph » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:49 am

Looking to do in public what needs to be done in the privacy of one's own Self.. maybe you need space to be on your own for a while..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Wakinyan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:56 pm

This type of dream is common for people who does not express themselves, as in not expressing what they really think or feel. It can also be an illustration of creativity that does not find an outlet. Since it is public bathrooms you need, it may be an indication of expressing "in public", which perhaps should be translated into "social life". A dream does not say what you sould do, it only reflects a factual situation.
Wakinyan
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion