Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Angry Angels

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Angry Angels

Postby happyinhove » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:51 am

Hi everyone,
I can normally get all the answers from the DM dictionary but the night before last I had an unusual encounter.

I remember trying to help someone but Angels started to appear and they were attacking me. I waved them off but one male Angel appeared in front of me waving his fists at me and shouting angrily at me.

Does anyone know what this means as apart from trying to forget my anger filled past marriage - both her and me - I now lead a very contented life.

Thanks
happyinhove
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Angry Angels

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:16 am

If one dreamt about an angel if it was happy means some honor and dignity is on the
way.
If the angel was sad means a sorrow is on the way.
If one dreamt an angel took his hand or was speaking to him means happiness.
If dreamt an angel was dead means your affairs will be scattered.
If dreamt he was fighting an angel means he will be wander in his affairs.
If dreamt the angels were coming down from the sky means believers will get happy
in that region.
If dreamt a nymph of paradise means he will receive some honor, dignity and money
also he will be forgiven.
If one dreamt was fighting the angels means he will commit a sin.
If dreamt an angel gave his a good news means God will grant him an honest child.
If dreamt the angels were standing and had large dishes in hand waiting for him
means he will die as a martyr.
If one dreamt an angel took back something from him means he will have a loss.
If one dreamt angels gathered in a place and he was afraid of them means there will
be a war in that region.
If dreamt the angels were fighting means he will overcome the enemy.
If dreamt angels were bowing down for God means he will have a pleasant life.
If dreamt the angels were like women means he will tell a lie even tells lie about God.
If dreamt he was flying with the angels means there is a death danger and he should
contrite sins but he won't have this chance.
If dreamt he was looking at angels from a far distance and couldn't go close to them
means he is a sinner.
If dreamt he was screaming with the angels means his house will ruin.
If dreamt the angels obeyed him; if he is honest means happiness, if he is evil means
he will have a sorrow.
If dreamt the angels said hello to him and were looking at him with honor means he
will overcome the enemy and will have a hood lasting.
If dreamt a group of angels gathered in a place means the people of that region will
rescue the sorrow and will overcome the enemy.
If dreamt about the angels who write the deeds means; if he is a believer he will have
a rewards in both worlds, if he is evil means he will have a sorrow.
If one dreamt the angels welcomed him means rewards in both worlds.
If dreamt all of the angels came to see him means there is a death danger.
If dreamt the angels came from the heaven and had blades and lamps in hand means
he will have a wise child.
If dreamt the angels gave him a holy book or hand writing means someone will
complain from him and will need a judgment.
Gabriel ;Michael ; Seraph ; Azrael ( death angel)
If one dreamt about one of these angels if it was happy means blessings, honor and
dignity is one the way some interpreters say means rescue from a sorrow and
achieving a wish.
If an ill person dreamt one of these angels happy means he will cure if he has debts he
will pay, if a jailed person dreamt one of these angels happy means he will let free. If
dreamt about these angels and they were sad means in the contrary.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Angry Angels

Postby aussie_musician » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:25 pm

have you had dreams like this before ???

it seems to me .. that the anger you experienced .. still exists .. hence what the male angel is doing ..

of course .. i have no idea why the anger would still exist ..

and i'm no professional counsellor ..

perhaps its residual anger .. :?:
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Return to General Dream Discussion