Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Two full moons

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Two full moons

Postby Inesfurtado » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:08 am

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for all the previous answers left to me in the posts that I wright.
This one is pretty simple: what does it mean dreaming of two full moons? I think this is not a common dream at all, so I'm kind of excited to understand this one!!
In the dream, my first emotion, seeing the two full moons, was odd/slight fear or strangeness and afterwards was just plain sensasion of amazing and beautifull. thank you. InĂªs
Inesfurtado
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Two full moons

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:58 am

Moon is interpreted as a king, governor or mother.
If one dreamt the moon was two part means there is a death danger for the governor.
If dreamt he was speaking to the moon means he will get a governor.
If dreamt two moons were fighting means there will be a war between two governors.
If dreamt one of the moons was divided or had a failure means one of them will be
dismissed.
If one dreamt he took the moon means he will be a minister or will have a great
husband.
If dreamt hugged the moon means he will marry a beautiful woman.
If dreamt the moon was in crescent shape means that woman is from a lower
generation.
If a woman dreamt she hugged the moon means she will marry.
If one dreamt the moon was in full shape and was shining over his house means he
will receive a benefit from the governor.
If dreamt the moon was in full shape but it was dark means the governor will support
him.
If dreamt the moon rose in a crescent shape means his child will become a governor.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Postby Inesfurtado » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:49 am

Hi Varzandeh, thank you for your long reply... but what does seeing to full moons really means? Just two full moons in the sky... thank you
Inesfurtado
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Varzandeh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:11 am

Two benefits from the state or the government.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion