Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

just odd.

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

just odd.

Postby abbynormal » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:48 pm

I dreamt I was in the breakroom of the hospital I useta work in, there were some long-not-seen fellow GIs and civil servants waiting in there, sitting on couches and chairs and watching tv. upon the sink next to the fridge was a bottle of my eye drops, it had a giant slug-sized bee resting on it. my ex-NCOIC noticed it, picked up the bottle and with his fingers flicked off the bee, and it landed on the carpeted floor, writing as though in distress, slowly flapping its wings, and I jumped up and frantically stomped it into a paste. then I awoke. :shock:
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion