Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scary dream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Scary dream

Postby Monkeybutt131613 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:17 pm

So I had this weird scary dream that I had woken from a dream. I reached for my cellphone it was off not everything was so clear the lights wouldn’t turn on I ran to the bathroom feeling sick like I was going to throw up, as I was running I was off balance falling heeling for my boyfriend whom wasn’t there. As I reached the bathroom the lights weren’t working the power was off I heard two kids a boy and a girl. I imidiatly ran back to the living room my phone was off it was a older one, a little girl came out of a room started calling me mom I was scared she wasn’t real I was scared she was trying to hurt me. I ran from the girl I hit the girl I was fighting her finally I decided to trust her I got my phone on it was broken though the screen most contacts were deleted but I remembered my boyfriends number dialed it and he answered. I remember hearing people in the hall talking, I remember taking care of the little girl making sure she was okay she kept calling for the little boy to come out but I was scared and he never came. I just remember thinking we have to go we have to get out of here before he comes out. I just don’t understand it I woke up so fast looking around making sure I was actually up.
Monkeybutt131613
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion