Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

White Tiger Dream what does it mean?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

White Tiger Dream what does it mean?

Postby SammyPoppins » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:45 am

I had a unique dream last night. Not common for me. I was in the city walking down the street and I look across street and there is a white tiger. The tiger was just doing its own thing and I felt no fear. I was heading to a movie theatre and I told a passer by that i just seen the weirdest thing and he answered "a white tiger" he said that everyone has seen it and that it has been around for years. So I sit down for the movie and I thought I had someone with me but they ended up sitting elsewhere. Then a attendant approached me and told me that the movie had been cancelled. I then woke up.

I'm left wondering why about so many things here.

Why a white tiger?
Why is the tiger just doing its thing and nobody cares? I guess if it's not bothering anyone then why worry about it?
Why did I think I was with someone at the movie and then I was alone?
Why would a theater cancel a movie when people have already paid to see it?
SammyPoppins
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: White Tiger Dream what does it mean?

Postby Varzandeh » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:00 pm

Tiger means a powerful brave enemy but kind and honest.White tiger may means she is a woman...
If one dreamt was fighting a tiger and overcame it means he will overcome his enemy.
If dreamt the tiger was afraid of him and was running away means he will be safe
from an enemy.
If dreamt when fighting a tiger he was defeated means the enemy will defeat him.
If one dreamt had some tiger skin or bones and hair means he will receive a benefit
from an enemy.
If dreamt was riding a tiger and it was tame, means the enemy will obey him.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: White Tiger Dream what does it mean?

Postby SammyPoppins » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:28 pm

I was thinking maybe the white meant purity. I've never heard of white being a Woman.

I came across this:
If you dreamed about a tiger which acted friendly towards you or others, such a dream might indicate some situation which puts an end to your fears.
Sometimes this dream might indicate your power over other people.

I've had a lot of changes occur last week. Including some significant healing that I just shocking. I have a 2nd post on all that here
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=169308
SammyPoppins
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion