Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me explain this dream!

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Help me explain this dream!

Postby _wyyyatt_ » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 am

So recently I’ve been having a reoccurring dream where I’m followed and watched by a man in white hoodie, jeans, and a mask of some kind normally a rabbit mask and they’re always all white. What’s worrying me about these dreams is that after I wake up from them I have a feeling of unease like someone is actually watching me. Normally they start off with me just kinda living my life and out the corner of my eye I see the figure watching me wether it be from the mirror in my bathroom or my mirror in my car. Im not too sure what o should be doing or what this could mean but I don’t normally have a dream reoccur as often as this one it’s been 2-3 nights now. Any explanation is appreciated.
_wyyyatt_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me explain this dream!

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:53 am

The meaning of that image is a reflection of who, what, and where you are. So unless you indicate gender, age range, and ethnicity, it's just not possible to address the question.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Help me explain this dream!

Postby exuserr » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:17 am

Some person around you pretending to be loving and caring may prove to be unfaithful, alluring and deceitful. Reasonable caution advised.
The ability to solve or willingness to solve a given puzzle is a talent. Dorn should try harder because I know she has the talent.
:king:
exuserr
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to General Dream Discussion