Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Knife throw

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Knife throw

Postby wowedonce » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 pm

I was in some sort of battle and my comrade and I were caught by the enemy, they cut my friend up and that night I said to my cousin who was a female that we had to make a distraction as my friend wouldn't make it through the night, then I started to nearly have sex with her and she says no I don't want to, I say its to save my friend, she says he's basically dead anyway and walks over to him and slices his throat. I say what are you doing and she says you are next, so I run and jump over a fence and she has a creature there that is like the blue guy from Guardians of the Galaxy, a muscular warrior, she shouts 'Kill him!' and he throws a knife and at the same time I pull a knife from my pocket and throw it and it curves in the air and goes directly into his head, I was so proud of the shot. I then run and arrive at my deceased grandmothers house where the door is open and she is cooking some food, I close the door and hear cars pulling up, I think to hide and in my mind the house now has extensions to be really big but instead I think I can't let my nan face whoever is outside so I go outside and its my uncle, I tell him everything that happened and the knife throw and he seems satisfied I am telling the truth.
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Knife throw

Postby wowedonce » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:08 pm

any ideas?
wowedonce
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to General Dream Discussion