Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spacey dreams with black holes

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Spacey dreams with black holes

Postby Space and Time » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:20 pm

I will post dreams with black holes that I had in recent years.

Dream #1:
I was floating (I'm not directing my flight) in space between galaxies, you know that it means I fly faster than the speed of light in deep space. However, the thing is, I knew there are some huge invisible black holes floating randomly in the intergalactic space and I was afraid that I could hit one of them.

Dream #2:
I was in my high school, it was evening, I was standing there outside in the yard of the school, one thing that keept me bothering and make feel uneasy is those pocket sized black holes randomly floating around the school yard. After that, It was switched to a scene where I'm trying to sit on my PC, but there was a pocket sized black hole close to the table floating, the dream started to put the "Camera" close to that black hole and it slowly zoomed into it as I it made feel more and more of feel of terror and uneasiness, and the dream ended ofcourse.

Dream #3:
This one is a little bit complicated to explain. I know is that it keept switching between 2 scenarios, one scenario is where a very very huge black hole, bigger than the entire universe, sucking in anything that stands on It's way when expanding very fast like it was a Vacuum decay or something, but I interpreteted it as an black hole. The second scenario that is keeping switching in is me arguing with another youtuber. To end the dream, it ended where I was suddently transported to the afterlife, what I assume was "Heaven", I was standing there in this place that is "Heaven", viewing through an television monitor of how that huge black hole is harvesting the universe. I was talking to God, and It's other inhabitants, saying "No, please, I dont want to return to that forsaken place, please dont..." Then God responded with something like "You must return in there and face it." and the dream ended.
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Spacey dreams with black holes

Postby Dorn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:36 pm

This is repression, the "blacking out" of offensive or anxiety-inducing thoughts. It is an unconscious impulse that removes desires, instincts, and unwanted memories from your consciousness.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Spacey dreams with black holes

Postby Space and Time » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:44 pm

Dorn wrote:This is repression, the "blacking out" of offensive or anxiety-inducing thoughts. It is an unconscious impulse that removes desires, instincts, and unwanted memories from your consciousness.

Woah, thanks, this is a short, simple and very clear explanation, again, thanks.

Anyways, I want to post more, not space or black holes releated, but I want to post it anyway:

Dream #1:
I was inside a battlefield game, a supposedly new battlefield game that is released recently, being inside this new Battlefield game fully immersed, not controls via keyboard and mouse, but full body control. I've seen a random woman, a little bit cartoony looking, with red hair, dont remember how short her hair is dont, the thing is that I found her really attractive, she looked beautiful. After a few seconds, I procced to say something like "Man, this new battlefield game sucks." after seeing the woman.

For this next dream, it was based around the game that I played alot, named Battlestar Galactica Online, as you which guys know, the game was based on the battlestar Galactica series.

Dream #2:
So the dream is like this... I was randomly flying the Viper MK7, hunting down enemy cylon ships, the view was 3rd person mode, you know, like your every average MMORPG game. At a random moment, I was switched to 1st person view from the Viper MK7 cabine, from the pilots (me) eyes view. What I see outside my spacecraft (Viper MK7) was a flat out red pitched space, no stars, no any other space objects, just Blood red background everywhere. I was trying to activate the jump (FTL) engines, which allows you to travel faster than light, to attempt to escape from this weird red space, but it didnt work, just a second later, something completely random happened, a console error appeared at the corner of my eye, saying random hilarious stuff like "Doom.exe has stopped working".

Dream #3:
Be cautious, as this dream is kinda creepy.

I was standing at a random street, earth. I was in a random street, there are low height stairs going up, leading to darkness, seeing how a wolf, peeking It's muzzle from the darkness, with those white glowing eyes staring at me in a creepy angry way. It then switched to a random moment where I was in another planet, where I was collecting some sort of alien powers to give myself powers, and after that it again switched to that street place with the stairs leading to darkness with that wolf muzzle staring at me angerly, I interpreted that wolf as an alien being being from outer space, which seemed to have harvested powers fropm earth, which gave him powers from earth, and then I woke up.
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to General Dream Discussion