Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Weird Dream. Can you explain?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Weird Dream. Can you explain?

Postby ravenknuckles » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:46 pm

I had a weird dream the other night and was hoping someone could explain it.
I had a crotch rocket (motorcycle) and I ended up laying it over then I got back on it and went to a party. On my way to said party, I saw someone doing a wheeling on a crotch rocket and he had a passenger. The person on the back kind of fell off but was hanging on and his back was getting road rash. Then I found them at a diner and asked how they were. They were fine. Anyway back to the party. I was there and so was my boyfriend. Ended up standing in a pit of rattlesnakes that I didn't even know I was standing in. Realized where I was standing and tried to get out and they started biting me. The boyfriend and I went to the mall that had a hospital in it? And he took me to the wrong end messing around and I got mad at him. Then we ended up leaving. Going back to the party. Then for whatever reason I had to take off my clothes so I only had a bra and panties on. LOL Rode my bike away from the party (with hardly any clothes on) and watched someone else wreck their bike. Got off the bike to make sure they were ok and again I was standing in a pit of rattlesnakes. Got bit again then I woke up.
ravenknuckles
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Weird Dream. Can you explain?

Postby Varzandeh » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Riding a motorcycle means running a small two people business.

A snake means a hidden enemy apparently friend.
If bit means someone will annoy.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Re: Weird Dream. Can you explain?

Postby murph » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:33 am

Warning to leave the group.. low life
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion