Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bizarre Imagery. Purple maggots on bright green sweaters

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Bizarre Imagery. Purple maggots on bright green sweaters

Postby Bellwether » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:21 pm

Hello! I love to interpret dreams, but I am having difficulty with my own.

Recently I dreamt I was returned a green fuzzy sweater I let someone borrow and it was covered in bright purple maggots with bright purple secretions coming out. Yeah, it's gross but in the dream I was only moderately disgusted but also curious. I was afraid the maggots would spread to my other linens and clothes and I did not like that.

The dream had many other strange things in it but that is what sticks out to me the most. Please share your thoughts.
Bellwether
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Bizarre Imagery. Purple maggots on bright green sweaters

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:38 pm

Maggots often indicate that something is "eating you." As it relates to secrets (secretion), consider who you borrowed the sweater from. You see, where you presented personal warmth (green, fuzzy sweater), she returned the favor by presenting an interesting-yet-disgusting secret (purple secrete) which you are trying to contain.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion