Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trains and ice cream

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Trains and ice cream

Postby Dreamingwitheyeswideopen » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:15 pm

last night I had a strange dream.

somehow I ended up with a female friend that I know on real life whose a few years older than me.

somehow we both ended up at a train station that had several broken down icecream carts and the sellers holding melting ice cream.

my friend and I began to panic as we tried to figure out which train to catch to head to my place.

we got on one train after being told its heading to a station close to home. the train is s fancy dining cart which we were underdressed for,my friend disappears.

I find her in the next carriage sitting with another woman,I tell my friend to keep moving. so we walk further down the train to try and find seats for us but all chairs are numbered and we're kinda scared to sit wherever.

the train veers onto the road and stops at another platform. again with melting ice cream sellers.

we ask again for the right train.

we jump off the train just before the doors close. we just missed the train we were supposed to catch.

we saw a wedding group. the grooms party on our side of the platform and the brides party on the other side. one of the bridesmaids is trying to cross but she seems drunk,the bride throws her bouquet and several brides jump onto the track to grab it.

the train tracks lock and several trains race past. the drunk bridesmaid is covered in blood and the bridal party is freaking out. two train staff members on our side jump the tracks,turn the tracks off before helping the bridal party.

road blocks go over the train tracks to stop trains from entering. four trains at both ends of the station are waiting to be able to have access to the station. one train has 6 written on it.

I rang my sister and she says "hold on,I'll get mum"

sister put phone on loud speaker. weirdly enough I'm using a ice cream stick as a phone and ice cream is melting down my hands.

I say "I'll be home in an hour and I'm bringing my friend over"

a Male voice shouts "there better be a camera crew with you! I don't want two girls sleeping in the same bed"

I hang up and look at my friend,explain what they said and my friend says "we're both females. it's a little different"

than the dream ended.

I was so confused.
Dreamingwitheyeswideopen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Trains and ice cream

Postby boicache » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:19 pm

I was at the M&G two years ago. I have never gotten that and could never see it anywhere. I was very pissed considering the amount of money I paid for it.
boicache
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Trains and ice cream

Postby Dreamingwitheyeswideopen » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 pm

boicache wrote:I was at the M&G two years ago. I have never gotten that and could never see it anywhere. I was very pissed considering the amount of money I paid for it.

Uh? what has that gotta do with my dream?
Dreamingwitheyeswideopen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to General Dream Discussion