Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Scary girl in white dress and all house lights turn on

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Scary girl in white dress and all house lights turn on

Postby nk2002 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:42 am

In my dream I was at my grandmothers home. It was night time and I had kissed her forehead while she was lying in bed before I too went to bed. I turned all the lights off and walked to the room I was sleeping in. The room is at the end of a small hallway. When I got into bed I pulled the blanket over me but noticed that all the house lights turned on by themselves all at once. And down the hallway I could see into the lounge room out of the bedroom door. It was a little girl wearing a white dress but she had short hair. She looked angry but it was hard to tell from the distance I was at. I screamed but almost a lazy scream. I actually woke up doing this lazy scream noise.
Last edited by nk2002 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
nk2002
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Scary girl in white dress and all house lights turn on

Postby Varzandeh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:50 pm

A young girl is a symbol for a happiness or curing an illness on the way.
White dress means an indirect saying for health and honesty.
Short hair means short of money.
Light means guidance to God belief.
If one dreamt light embraced him/her means she will teach someone some religion.
Darkness means ignorance. The Cow/257.
If dreamt light was shining in his /her chest means she is pious and honest and will have a
good lasting .Zomar/22.
Light and luminosity may also mean : 1- God's guidance 2- Science 3- A right path 4-
a pure belief.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion