Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Suicide

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Suicide

Postby amaliapetra » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:22 am

To whom it may concern ...

To explain the context of my dream, I work at the local postal office in my town and I am a supervisor for the drivers and the mail routers but I have another boss who works with me. One of the drivers and I live together. My boss, me and the one who I live with have a great work relationship and we are all friends and get along very well. I had this dream last night were I had to take a test because apparently the performance of my work had dwindle the last couple of days and my boss ordered me to take a test and for some reason I could not take the test, it was too hard or something of that sort and I felt really depressed in my dream. I told my boss and my driver that I wanted to kill myself and they encouraged me to do it in any way possible but I kept failing. I tried to cut myself but somehow I couldn't. Then I tried to drown myself but could not either, I tried to take pills and hang myself. I tried every way in the hopes I would succeed. I cried the whole time and I got no empathy or mercy from my boss or from my driver. They kept saying that I should just do it and laughed because I was a failure, a failure to kill myself. Then I woke up.
This is not the first time that I have dreamed of me trying to kill myself or rather dreamed that somebody was encouraging me to do it. I once dreamt that I was forced to call my mother and say goodbye because I was going to kill myself, or more, I was to be killed and made look like a suicide. I have dreamt a couple of times before people telling me to kill myself. I know that suicide in a dream means that I am trying to escape something from my waking life but what does it mean when the ones I love are forcing me, encouraging me to kill myself ?

Best regards
Amalia
amaliapetra
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Suicide

Postby murph » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Perhaps being too hard on yourself. Perhaps die to the perfectionist aspect of yourself.. maybe embrace failure..!!!!
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to General Dream Discussion