Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dream about turning into a wyvern. does it have meaning?

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

dream about turning into a wyvern. does it have meaning?

Postby StellaM » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:43 am

I have been having trouble with my mind lately, I have ADD, history of concussions and seizures which has been affecting me more because doctors wont take my insurance so I cant get on any medicine. so I have been feeling frustrated and losing my cool a lot and can not concentrate at all between the ADD and brain injury from the concussions. and sometimes the mini seizures have been coming back.
I am also in a 3 year relationship and am about to take the next step in it by visiting him, after this we plan on working towards engagement. just throwing this here for context incase it may influence the meaning behind my recent dream.

I had a dream yesterday that I was talking to a old acquantience from highschool who used me and was a bi*tch , I had known her since 4th grade. iw as in some building and we walked to the front lobby. sat down and looked at pokemon cards - pokemon is one of my favourite things - suddenly the front doors of the area disappeared and there was a grassy plain, and I heard my boyfriend call my name, I went out and suddenly morphed into a wyvern, the view switched to me looking at my left arm become a red wing and I started flying over hills before suddenly falling into a.. "canyon" ? infront of a cave filled with books. I looked up and saw up the cliff face and there was super tall trees all around.

that's all there is too it, I guess I should add I read a lot and I mean ALOT I research history and culture and buy books and download videos to preserve it so it doesn't get lost to time
is there any meaning to this dream? its come at a very stressful time in my life
StellaM
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dream about turning into a wyvern. does it have meaning?

Postby aussie_musician » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:56 pm

firstly .. what caused your concussions .. ans seizures ???
WWJD.
Nehemiah 8:10 The Joy Of The Lord.
Ecclesiastes 3: 1-11 The Seasons Of Life.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life" - Jesus.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby StellaM » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:07 pm

aussie_musician wrote:firstly .. what caused your concussions .. ans seizures ???

multiple things, the seizures, ive just had since i was a kid, the concussions have been from falling off the playground and dislocating my hip while hitting my head, running into the backk of a truck going unconcious. a car accident where i was thrown into the ceiling and then doors cuz i didnt have a seat belt on, later on about a hour later i started vomiting and passing out over and over making no sense from the trauma to my head. and then a few months after that i hit my head again on a ice rink while skating
StellaM
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dorn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:18 pm

StellaM wrote:1. I was in some building and we walked to the front lobby.
2. I sat down and looked at pokemon cards
3. suddenly the front doors of the area disappeared and there was a grassy plain, and I heard my boyfriend call my name
4. I went out and suddenly morphed into a wyvern
5. the view switched to me looking at my left arm become a red wing
6. I started flying over hills before suddenly falling into a.. "canyon" ? infront of a cave filled with books.
7. I looked up and saw up the cliff face and there was super tall trees all around.
Breaking down the dream into seven static frames, a pattern of transformation emerges (morphing, swiftly moving between environments). The scenario is very strongly centered on you, almost free of personal interaction, and evokes an air of freedom (flying, doors disappearing) as well as a world of wonder (wyvern, pokemon cards, books).

The three dominant features--transformation, freedom, wonder--are interconnected, but a closer interpretation would require more detail pertaining to the respective frames.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby aussie_musician » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:01 pm

are you accident-prone ???

did you yourself morph into the wyvern ???
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, The East Coast Of Australia, Southern Hemisphere ..

Postby StellaM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:06 pm

aussie_musician wrote:are you accident-prone ???

did you yourself morph into the wyvern ???

no im not.

as for the second question no, it just happened
StellaM
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby aussie_musician » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:48 pm

ok ..
WWJD.
aussie_musician
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion