Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help about interpreting dreams about my death father

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help about interpreting dreams about my death father

Postby Desiderius92 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:07 am

Hello everyone. I need interpreting dreams about my father who passed away 51 days ago. When he died,firsth night before his funeral,I dreamed like I was seeing and feeling everything what he feels at the time of his death. Like he was in some darkness,in some space where everywhere is darkness and infront of me was window ,like window of the house just there wasnot house but just window,and I could see light through that window and someone`s shade walking infront of that window. It was a feeling just like it was my dad and I saw what he has been feeling. Feeling like he wanted to to in that light he saw through that window and than I woke up. After that next day I didnt dream him,and afttwr few days again I started dreaming him. In one dream I was walking with him in his hometown and asked him havent you died daddy,he told me peacefully no,I am not dead,people think that I am but acctually I am not dead. In the meantime when I hadnot dream about him,my sister dreamed him. He was walking out of the bus he ussually used to go when he was comming to visit us. He saw us wearing black and he aksed why are you wearing black,my sister told him but daddy dont you know that you died and thats why we are wearing black,he told us no children I am not dead. He died because of cancer though in dreams he is mostly healthy and peacefull saynig that he is not dead.Sister told me she also had a dream. SHE was slepping and when she woke up in a bed in fathers house,daddy was sitting on that bed down where her feet were,he touched her leg and told her that he is fine.He was healthy and radiant in that dream. So I wander why he is saying to us often that he is not dead.
Desiderius92
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help about interpreting dreams about my death fathe

Postby Varzandeh » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:40 pm

Darkness is a symbol for misleading in the way of mind .You don't know the answer for the essential questions like: Where did I come here to this world? , ... Where am I going to? ,,, What Is the ultimate goal of this world ?... What should I do here?... Is there any pattern for true way of life? ... is it hard to do? what is the last version ?...
Dark may also mean: 1- being thoughtful 2- wandering 3- closure of the affairs 4- innovation in the religion 5- misleading.

Light means guidance to God belief.
If one dreamt light embraced him means he will teach someone some religion.
Darkness means ignorance. The Cow/257.
If dreamt light was shining in his chest means he is pious and honest and will have a
good lasting .Zomar/22.
Light and luminosity may also mean : 1- God's guidance 2- Science 3- A right path 4-
a pure belief.
If a deceased person said in the dreams that he not dead means his situation in the after life soul life is good.
Also dreaming about your deceased father means your salary will increase or will receive a good amount of money.
A brief about the dreams:
Dream language interpretation is an ancient science of allusions and pointing of the surrounded environment, the events are like train stations which exist and we are moving towards them, these are prewritten destiny with some authority ( in decision making seconds) in very full details. This dream language should be translated, and interesting to know it is universal and common for all human beings. But ignorance causes some misunderstanding..People were not aware of this language and always thought in a bad way , for example Mr. Freud said about sexual dreams it is because you have suppressed your sexual desires so misled everybody and some women dreamt about having sex with co-workers or another and thought they should do that, while it only meant he will do something for her, or some others dreamt had sex with the same sex and invented homosexual, while it meant the same ,Also some men dreamt his wife had sex with a man and didn't understand or a woman dreamt her partner had sex with a woman and didn't' understand ...etc.Do you see what catastrophes are caused by misunderstanding a language. About the approximate interpretation time table: Dreams at noon or exactly at midnight( In the summer time 13 at noon and 1 midnight else at 12)in the same day if past a few minutes, a few days later. Dreams at 10-11 in the morning in 15-30 days later. Also dreams at 3-4 in the evening in 1-2 months .Dreams in the sunset mostly are not truthful and are messed, they have no interpretations, Dreams at 4-5 in the morning in a few days to 2 months some dreams in the holy books( Josef dream of kneeling the sun and the moon and 11 stars)was interpreted after 20 years and other dreams of the Pharaoh's prisoners interpreted in the same day and after 7 years. Dream of Pharaoh about the 7 thin cows and 7 fat cows interpreted from the next year to 14 years. Also dreams in 6th of the month will interpret after 1-2 days, in 9th at the same day, in 10th after 20 days, in 13th after 9 days in 14th after 26 days and in 15th after 3 days, in 16th after 2 days and in 28th ,29th ,30th in the same day, but these are solar (Persian months and you should refer to a calendar or convert them) . Of course there are different kinds of dreams , like messy dreams which have no interpretations or deja vu dreams, or psychological dreams or dreams which are caused by bad food or drinks.

Bibliography:
1- Principles of the dreams, by Daniel the prophet (562-604 B.C) Peace be on him.
2-Divisions of the dreams, by Imam Sadeq peace be on him ( 663-728 A.C).
3- Generals of the dreams, by Mohammad ibn Syrin ( 690 A.C).
4- Guides in the dreams , by Jaber ibn Hay'an( Father of the new chemistry)
5- Interpretations, by Ibn Ash'as ( 840 A.C).
6- Complete interpretations, by Habish Teflisi ( 1180 A.C).
7- Treasures of the dreams( Al Ma'moni) by Abd al Salam ( 963 A.C).
I translated these books and put in the dreamsfact.com . there are 1100 items and each item contains around 5 to 30 scenarios.
For more information about the dream language symbols , please see the Dream Dictionary in the www.dreamsfact.com .
Varzandeh
the one the only
the one the only

Return to General Dream Discussion