Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need help interpreting dream about friends

Share your dreams with other Dream Moods visitors. Puzzled about the meaning of your dream? Submit it here and see if anybody can help.

Need help interpreting dream about friends

Postby pisces-_ » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on here and I was hoping someone on here could answer my question and give your opinion.
I recently had a dream where i was standing next to me 2 friends and I was in the middle however I was fading away and I was darkened out of the picture. You could see the other two people in the dream clearly but i was like a human dark shadow who was not recognisable.

I think this could mean the friendship is either ending or is not as strong as it used to be or maybe the dream is tellin me to reconnect with these two people. Our relationship has not been strong for a couple of years now.

Thanks for reading and hoping to hear from you
pisces-_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help interpreting dream about friends

Postby pisces-_ » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:44 pm

pisces-_ wrote:Hi everyone,

This is my first post on here and I was hoping someone on here could answer my question and give your opinion.
I recently had a dream where i was standing next to me 2 friends and I was in the middle however I was fading away and I was darkened out of the picture. You could see the other two people in the dream clearly but i was like a human dark shadow who was not recognisable.

I think this could mean the friendship is either ending or is not as strong as it used to be or maybe the dream is tellin me to reconnect with these two people. Our relationship has not been strong for a couple of years now.

Thanks for reading and hoping to hear from you

?
pisces-_
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need help interpreting dream about friends

Postby Gus Who » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Might go to the 2 friends doing something without you in the picture, but it probably would of played out by now/ or you would of noticed something by now
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to General Dream Discussion